Microsoft's integrated security operations & solutions focus on four key areas: identity and access management, threat protection, information protection, and security management. These elements work together to reduce business costs (through a single integrated solution), effectively secure hybrid environments, and provide best-practice security baselines.
Improve Security and Compliance
Get robust solutions that help secure your cloud and on-premises resources.
- Prevent a wide range of security threats including malware, viruses and DDoS attacks, with centrally managed policies, ongoing assessments, alerts, detailed reporting, and the ability to inspect traffic in real time.
- Continually assess how secure and compliant your business is with Defender for Cloud: you can see a Secure Score result to visualize and improve your security and measure compliance against built0in benchmarks. Plus, you can easily implement security recommendations with your IT team.
- Protect every layer of your business from apps and web apps to networks and databases with cloud-native services that work together seamlessly.
Get Protection Across Your Business
Help ensure the security of all your resources, in the cloud and on-premises.
- Assess and control the security of all your cloud resources - including servers, storage, SQL, networks, applications, and workloads - that are running in Azure, on premises, and in other clouds.
- Expand continuous protection against cyberattacks with Microsoft threat intelligence across all your workloads with Azure solutions that work together seamlessly.
- Stay on top of threats by getting alerts in the Azure portal, by email - or even streamed to other service management solutions.
- Take advantage of full Azure-native security, which monitor and protect many Azure solutions by default.
Simplify Security Management
Make it simpler to manage security with a single portal that includes built-in AI and automation tools.
- Centralize your security policies and better manage threat protection across all your resources from a single location: your Azure portal.
- Easily extend security to connected cloud resources with auto-provisioning and, in the case of Azure Firewall, simple templates.
- Streamline security with advanced AI and automation that learns your traffic patterns, cuts through false alarms, and helps to quickly identify threats.
- Get highly scalable solutions that can grow and adapt to your changing requirements with minimum fuss.