The logo service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of iCorps Technologies, Inc. and its affiliates ("iCorps") are owned exclusively by iCorps. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
The contents of this web site are subject to and protected by: Copyright © 2000 - 2012 iCorps Technologies, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of any of the marks appearing throughout the iCorps site without the express written consent of iCorps or the owner of the mark, as appropriate, is strictly prohibited.
1. This Site is owned and operated by iCorps. Except as expressly licensed by iCorps, no material from iCorps or any Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by iCorps may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your individual, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of iCorps's copyright and other proprietary rights. For purposes of these terms and conditions of use, the use of any such material on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively, the "Marks") are proprietary to iCorps, or other respective owners which have granted iCorps the right and license to use such Marks.
2. While iCorps uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, iCorps makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. iCorps assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or representations in the content of this Site.
3. The Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet which are owned and operated by iCorps's customers, suppliers and other third parties (the "External Sites"). You acknowledge that iCorps is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
4. The materials on this Site are provided with "Restricted Rights." Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Use of the materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of iCorps's proprietary rights in them.
5. THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, iCORPS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS.
6. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL iCORPS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF iCORPS OR A iCORPS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAINED WITHIN THE ELECTRONIC FILES OF THIS SITE ARE DISCLAIMED.
iCorps will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you, such as your name, address, telephone number or email address ("personal information") through this site unless you provide it to us yourself. Circumstances in which you may choose to provide us personal information include: providing your name and mailing address, and providing your email address so that we may send you information you request. If you do not wish for us to collect any personal information about you, do not submit it to us.
When we do collect personal information that you provide to us, we may store, process and use it for the following purposes: to send you information you have requested such as information about us, about our services, or details of any other part; to assist us in improving our services or the content of our site; or for our own internal marketing and research purposes. We may also provide this information to one of our sales representatives acting on our behalf in connection with the activities described above. iCorps will not sell, rent, or in any way intentionally disclose personal information that you provide to us on this site to any third party (other than one of our sales representatives acting on our behalf as described above), unless: 1) we are required to do so by law, regulation, warrant, subpoena or court order, or 2) such disclosure is part of a combined project relying on an third party source.
iCorps Technologies, based in New York, Boston, and Philadelphia, is an IT consulting firm providing critical support services for small and midsize business IT departments in and around Boston, New York City, and Philadelphia.