Depending on the nature of communications for your Boston business, email encryption may be a necessary step in safeguarding your content and communication. Protect your inbound/outbound emails while adhering to compliance regulations with PCI, HIPAA, and other local or state government policies.
iCorps' email encryption is an affordable way to protect your data by seamlessly encrypting outbound content. Our Boston IT experts can quickly implement this service and define customized encryption policies based on keywords, sender, recipient, content, and attachments. Our automated non-proprietary technologies use 128-bit AES (FIPS-compliant) encryption to help safeguard the transmission of sensitive customer or proprietary corporate data and prevent data leaks by flagging and blocking communications that contain preset attributes. Unlike traditional encryption solutions that can be expensive and complicated for end-users, iCorps email encryption:
- does not require any client software installation
- makes no disruptive changes to the users’ workflow
- is affordable and flexible, regardless of employee count
- is supported on smart phones, including BlackBerry and Windows mobile devices
- enables recipients to send encrypted responses without email encryption infrastructure required