Did you know that 21% of all data loss can be attributed to accidental data leakage?
Depending on the nature of your business communications, email encryption may be necessary to protect sensitive content and comply with government regulations.
iCorps encryption solution is an affordable, flexible way to protect your email content, and prevent data leaks or unauthorized use of information by seamlessly encrypting your outbound emails.
Our expert IT consultants can quickly set up encryption service, and help you define customized encryption policies based on key words, sender, recipient, content, attachments, and more. Our automated non-proprietary technologies use 128-bit AES (FIPS-compliant) email encryption to:
- Prevent data leaks by flagging and blocking communications that contain preset key attributes
- Safeguard the transmission of sensitive customer or proprietary corporate data, such as new product development plans or research
- Enable compliance with PCI, HIPAA, and other local or state government policy and regulations relating to secure email communications and data protection
Unlike traditional encryption solutions that can be expensive and often result in a complex end-user experience, iCorps email encryption:
- does not require any client software installation
- makes no disruptive changes to the users’ workflow
- is affordable and flexible, regardless of employee count
- is supported on smart phones, including BlackBerry and Windows mobile devices
- enables recipients to send encrypted responses without email encryption infrastructure required