What do SPF, DKIM, and DMARC stand for?
- Sender Policy Framework (SPF)
- DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM)
- Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance (DMARC)
What do these do?
- SPF, DMARC, and DKIM are three standards that help to prevent email spoofing, phishing, and spamming by verifying the sender's identity and domain.
- These standards work together to ensure that only authorized senders can use a specific domain name in their email messages, and that the recipients can trust that the messages are authentic and unaltered.
What comes next?
- Corps Technologies' team of experts is here to help your
business align SPF, DKIM, and DMARC to boost your email
security standards and maximize your email security.