Location: Woburn, MA
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Cyber Security, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, provides strategic leadership, innovative services, and hands-on expertise to SMBs and mid-size companies. iCorps has consistently been named one of the largest IT consulting companies in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal. We recently received the award for Microsoft’s Modern Workplace Partner of the Year and ranked as a Tech Elite Solution Provider by CRN. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest.
As an experienced security sales executive, your primary responsibility will be business development. You will also be responsible for driving demand, generating a pipeline, presenting solutions, creating proposals, and closing business.
Who You Are:
- Experienced selling Cyber Security solutions including MDM, EDR, SOC and CASB
- Experienced selling solutions around cloud services, such as Microsoft, Google, and AWS
- Strong understanding of GRC Methodology
- Adept at presenting to a technical audience
- All around knowledge of Security market
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, with ability to succeed in a complex, fast-moving environment
- A keen sense of personal accountability
- Possess an assertive, professional entrepreneurial spirit
- Have a hands-on work style, be a team player and always willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Proactively initiate new business development opportunities to increase market share across the US
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal operational and technical teams
- Work collaboratively with the cyber team and senior leadership to identify and close business
- Positioning iCorps Technologies against competition, negotiating and closing sales opportunities
- Effectively communicate with both Business and IT leaders and position iCorps offerings
- Work existing opportunities as well as nurture long term opportunities
- Articulate technology solutions to address business problems
- Work in partnership with the iCorps sales and marketing teams
- Follow market and technology shifts
- At least 5 years of experience selling technology solutions (Security strongly preferred)
- Good understanding compliance regulations as well as data privacy protection
- The ability to sell solutions is critical
- A Solution sales mindset, an excellent listener and expert at discovery
- Knowledge of Microsoft security solutions a strong plus
- Passionate about learning modern technology in an evolving industry
- Proven sales track record selling services, including prospecting, and closing skills.
- Excellent communications (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent presentation skills and executive presence
Great compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity to join a strong and stable organization.
iCorps Technologies is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.