iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, provides strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to SMBs and large businesses. iCorps is a Gold Microsoft Partner and Cloud Solution Provider. We recently won Microsoft’s 2018 MSUS Partner Award for Modern Workplace – Security and Compliance! iCorps is also consistently named one of the largest IT consulting companies in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal and places on The Channel Co. CRN’s lists of top solution providers nationwide each year. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a natural leader with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge—apply now!
The ideal Marketing Manager is a hands-on execution oriented position. Key responsibilities for this critical role will include, but not be limited to: business development and lead generation, SEO, social media campaigns, demos, partnerships, client experiences and more. You’ll partner with the sales teams to ensure tight integration and alignment among marketing, consulting and services for our clients. You will lead, create and drive all campaigns and events as measured by revenue, marketing campaign ROI and client satisfaction.
- Primary focus will be measurable actions to drive leads by leveraging modern digital marketing strategies.
- Work with the senior leadership team and business partners to develop and execute marketing initiatives, budgets and tactical action plans.
- Build and coordinate strong integrated marketing programs working with internal leaders and outside agencies to ensure results.
- Track KPIs with company’s reporting tools and leverage CRM data to reach warm leads.
- Develop, manage, and measure marketing campaigns (such as SEO, online and social media) to generate leads and evaluate successful campaigns for future planning.
- Manage all aspects of the marketing department; including all hiring, mentoring, budgeting, negotiating and conducting of personnel performance evaluations.
- Keep up to date on social media best practices and create new ways to drive internal and external engagement on social platforms.
- Manage PR schedule and fulfill application requirements for company awards.
- Build and maintain relationships with corporate partners and manage marketing suppliers.
- Utilize and administer company CRM and sales tools to track leads through sales process.
- Assist with internal communication such as company presentations and email announcements on an as needed basis.
- Ownership and maintenance of client database to ensure the integrity of the data.
- Be an advocate for the company and other related duties and responsibilities that will be assigned to you.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related degree
- Proven track record of effective lead generation campaign management
- Adept at using Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and HubSpot Marketing Automation and CRM platform
- 2 to 3 years of people management experience.
- 5 to 8 years of marketing and business development experience at a small to mid-size professional services organization with a track record of leading successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Must demonstrate either experience in technical field or passion for technology.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office Tools (PowerPoint, Excel, etc).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and have the ability to flourish in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution.
- Should be an entrepreneurial, self-starter with a hands-on approach.
For more information please visit our website at www.icorps.com or send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org