Department: Technology Consulting
Location: Woburn, MA
Are you ready for a life changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn more in 18 months than your peers will learn in five years? Are you ready to take a giant leap into the lucrative and rewarding world of information technology? Let’s talk! You may soon be working side-by-side with the best and brightest IT consultants in the industry, providing innovative consulting services to dynamic, cutting edge businesses throughout the Northeastern US.
We’re a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, providing innovative services and strategic leadership to businesses. We’re a Microsoft Gold Partner, CRN top Tech Elite Solution Provider, and a top BBJ Consulting Company. Our team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best, with a proven track record of success and desire to meet new challenges.
- Provide white glove service at the desktop level
- Be responsible for providing clients with full range of technical support services for their networks, workstations, remote computing, communications, and Internet needs
- Think proactively and provide technology recommendations and solutions to the assigned Senior Consultant and/or Account Manager
- Identify client challenges and opportunities for improvements and make recommendations to the assigned Senior Consultant and/or Account Manager
- Proven communication and organizational skills required
- Must have ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 0 to 1 year experience with maintaining and supporting various technology environments
- Understanding of common operating platforms, connectivity, security and storage is a plus
- Knowledge of email and messaging systems is a plus
iCorps Technologies is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.