Department: Technology Consulting
Location: Woburn, MA
This is a Massachusetts-based position and requires commuting to clients when needed.
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services, and Cloud Computing Company, provides strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to small and mid-size businesses. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a superstar go-getter with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge—give us a call!
And because we value the hard work of our employees, iCorps offers its consultants competitive pay and benefits, including 15 days of PTO, 5 sick days, a quarterly Bonus program, 401K, your birthday as a holiday, AAA membership, and more!
iCorps hires only the best and the brightest. If that’s you, then it’s time for you to join our team.
- Provide white glove service at the desktop level
- Be responsible for providing clients with a full range of technical support services for their networks, workstations, remote computing, communications, and Internet needs
- Think proactively and provide technology recommendations and solutions to the assigned Senior Consultant and/or Account Manager
- Identify client challenges and opportunities for improvements and make recommendations to the assigned Senior Consultant and/or Account Manager
- Proven communication and organizational skills required
- Must have ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 0 to 1 year experience with maintaining and supporting various technology environments
- Understanding of common operating platforms, connectivity, security and storage is a plus
- Knowledge of email and messaging systems is a plus
iCorps Technologies is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.