Department: Network Operations Center
Location: Woburn, MA
Associate Network Operations Engineer (NOC)
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, providing strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to businesses. iCorps is ranked as one of the largest IT consulting companies in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and consistently make CRN’s national list of top Tech Elite Solution Providers and Managed Services Providers. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a super star go-getter with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge—give us a call!
And because we value the hard work of our employees, iCorps offers competitive pay and benefits including 401K, your birthday as a holiday, Triple AAA membership and more!
iCorps hires only the best and the brightest. If that’s you, then it’s time for you to join our team.
This position will work with our talented networking team in providing premier consulting services and solutions to our external clients and internal customers.
- Provide seamless "white glove" remote support to external clients to troubleshoot and resolve their end user computing issues.
- Maintain and upgrade network operations, help desk, and monitoring systems
- Provide clients with technical services pertaining to networks, workstations, remote computing, communications, Office 365 and internet solutions
- Properly identify changes, make recommendations and implement technical solutions
- Provide IT Support to iCorps employees
- Bachelor's degree or working towards a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have excellent phone etiquette as well as customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as take ownership of assigned tasks to completion
- Consummate team player
For more information please visit our website at www.icorps.com or send your resume.
iCorps Technologies is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.