Location: Woburn, MA
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, providing strategic leadership, innovative services, and hands-on expertise to businesses. iCorps is ranked as one of the largest IT consulting companies in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and consistently make CRN’s national list of top Tech Elite Solution Providers and Managed Services Providers. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a superstar go-getter with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge—give us a call!
This is a very hands on, visible and strategic role that will report directly to the CEO and work with all levels of administrative, consultative, and executive personnel of the company. The Director of Operations - Client Delivery must possess strong leadership and managerial skills with the ability to build and lead consulting teams in multiple locations across the United States, while driving operational excellence and growing client relationships.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day aspects of client delivery.
- Accountable for the overall performance of our consulting programs, projects, support, helpdesk, network operations center and the delivery of managed services
- Proven track record of project management
- Oversee the consultant dispatch team with the ability to strategically manage and align resources to exceed client expectations
- Ownership of strategic client relationships for their strategic growth and technological advancement
- Ensure successful client engagements and delivery of services with reference-able outcomes
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned from time to time
- BA-BS in Business or related experience
- Proven track record leading and developing people in a professional services environment
- Hands-on work style with great communication skills while being a team player and willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
Great compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity to join a strong and stable organization.
iCorps Technologies is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.