Department: Adm/Internal Staff
Location: Boston, MA
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, provides strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to mid-to-large businesses. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses - while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a super star go-getter with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge - give us a call!
This position will work closely with the consulting staff and the sales team to provide hardware and software solutions to our clients. The main focus will be to generate hardware and software sales proposals for consultants and sales team leveraging relationships with partners and vendors.
- Promote product and service offerings while educating consultants about partner promotions, volume discounts, etc. Research products and make recommendations to team members.
- Responsible for all aspects of the procurement process including proposal creation, placing, tracking and communicating all client orders.
- Create and analyze weekly procurement reports.
- Assist mangement with special projects on an as needed basis.
- Some reception back up will be required
- The candidate must be extremely detail oriented, possess excellent communication and organizational skills, and work comfortably in a fast paced, fluid environment.
- Strong negotiator and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task, effectively manage time, and prioritize projects.
- Industry knowledge of products and services as well as a proficiency in MS Office Suite, Quoteworks software is a plus.
- Effectively communicate with consultants and vendors in a timely, professional and thorough manner.
- Highly motivated team player and willing to take on additional responsibilities as they arise. The candidate should have a hands on work style, be a team player and always willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
For more information about this outstanding entry level opportunity, please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com or visit our web site at www.icorps.com