Department: Marketing and Sales
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, providing strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to businesses. iCorps is ranked as one of the largest IT consulting companies in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and consistently make CRN’s national list of top Tech Elite Solution Providers and Managed Services Providers. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a super star go-getter with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge—give us a call!
iCorps is seeking a full-time Marketing Operations Specialist to work in a fast-paced environment with an inspired and talented team. The Marketing Operations Specialist will be responsible for coordinating and executing data-driven initiatives to maximize the efficiency of marketing campaigns promoting our technology consulting services. The Marketing Operations Specialist will also be involved with supporting all aspects of email marketing campaigns and improving lead generation processes through our automated marketing/CRM tool, HubSpot and other databases.
- Develop and support weekly sales email nurture programs, including list segmentation and data integrity
- Manage and provide insights into database optimization, including data acquisition, segmentation, cleanliness and integrity within CRM and Marketing Automation databases
- Work closely with Marketing Director to enhance and optimize the lead management process and automation, ensuring timely distribution of leads to sales team
- Master Hubspot CRM’s lead generation tools and assist sales team with their use
- Leverage Google Analytics & HubSpot to provide ongoing metrics in support of marketing campaign effectiveness, SEO efforts and ROI
- Assist in the planning and execution of end-to-end campaigns; develop cohesive automated workflows and pulling targeted lists
- Handle requests for special reports, data, and sales tracking information
- Assist management with special projects on an as-needed basis
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related degree
- Experience with Web-based CMS/marketing tools (Hubspot & ZoomInfo experience are a plus);
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with CRM administration and proven optimization results (i.e. Hubspot CRM, Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.)
- Must possess 3 to 5 years of marketing experience (internship experience will be considered)
- Data-driven marketer; highly analytical, organized and detail oriented
- The candidate must possess excellent communication and organizational skills, be an innovative thinker, creative problem solver and effectively manage multiple on-going assignments in a fast paced, fluid environment
- The candidate should have a hands on work style, be a team player and always willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude
For more information, please visit our website at www.icorps.com or send your resume and salary requirements.