Department: Marketing and Sales
Location: Boston, MA
As a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, iCorps Technologies provides strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to hundreds of businesses in the Northeast. iCorps Technologies was recently ranked as one of Massachusetts’s largest IT firms, was named Microsoft’s Cloud Partner of the Year and SMB Influencer of the Year, and placed on CRN’s Elite 150 Managed Services Provider list.
iCorps is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to work in a creative environment with an inspired and talented team. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and executing marketing activities, content and promotions to maximize awareness of our technology consulting services. The Marketing Coordinator will also be involved with company event planning and communications.
- Contribute creative ideas for email marketing and content creation
- Execute marketing campaigns to support lead generation strategy with iCorps’ Marketing Director
- Create and edit original, technical, content including email copy, blog posts, datasheets, and eBooks
- Managed iCorps bank of content, promotional material and collateral
- Update company website and create landing pages
- Support Marketing Director with PR initiatives, including creation of press releases
- Coordinate logistics for sales and marketing events
- Create emails and creative communications for internal company events and initiatives
- Assist management with special projects on an as needed basis
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related degree
- Experience with marketing automation tools (i.e. Hubspot or Marketo)
- Must possess 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Demonstrated writing ability
- Some experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- The candidate must possess excellent communication and organizational skills, be an innovative thinker, creative problem solver and work comfortably in a fast paced, fluid environment
- The candidate should have a hands on work style, be a team player and always willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude
For more information please visit our website at www.icorps.com or send your resume, writing sample and salary requirements to email@example.com. Writing sample should be in the form of a published blog, published article or other professional writing piece.