Department: Sales & Marketing
Location: Boston, MA
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, providing strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to businesses. iCorps is ranked as one of the largest IT consulting companies in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and consistently make CRN’s national list of top Tech Elite Solution Providers and Managed Services Providers. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a super star go-getter with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge—give us a call!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual who has a demonstrated track record of success. You must be a team oriented, passionate, over-achieving, hands-on coach and leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who drives and delivers tremendous results.
- Effectively lead, inspire, motivate, develop and coach
- Identify key sales metrics, define and measure the sales process to develop benchmarks for growth
- Assess and define optimal sales organization structure and processes
- Establish a sales team that has a commitment to extreme customer satisfaction
- Participate in the development of strategy and operating plans for the business
- Serve as an active member of the Management Team and build strong, collaborative relationships throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 15 years of experience leading and growing sales teams within a technology environment (cloud services and managed services a plus)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Azure a plus
- Should have an interest in learning new technology in an evolving industry and an ability to meet aggressive sales metrics
- Experience driving new business growth
- Extreme commitment to customer success
- Highly structured with data driven decision making mentality
- Results-driven coach, mentor and role model who manages and develops best-in-class talent and drives group results through teamwork and individual performance improvement
- Strong business acumen with analytical ability to assess the business and drive the organization forward
- Demonstrated ability to create and foster a highly energized sales and metrics-driven culture that enables and expects high performance
- Able to lead tactically as well as strategically
For more information, please visit our website at www.icorps.com or send your resume.