Location: Boston, MA
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, providing strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to businesses. iCorps is ranked as one of the largest IT consulting companies in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and consistently make CRN’s national list of top Tech Elite Solution Providers and Managed Services Providers. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a super star go-getter with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge—give us a call!
We are seeking an Operations Administrative Assistant who can apply their experience to expand our business through superior initiative, customer service and team building. We are seeking a strong personality with a desire to get things accomplished.
- Provide administrative support including calendar and travel management, to the management team.
- Organize company sponsored events (holiday parties, social events etc.)
- Maintain client database to ensure accuracy of information
- Coordinate and assemble materials for meetings
- Take minutes for meeting and track initiatives across the organization
- Assist with daily activities while providing support to the Operations team
- Ability to communicate effectively as a liaison between consulting team and management team
- Perform research, gather information, and prepare documentation for special projects
- Daily scheduling support and reporting analysis
- Capability to communicate with clients and assist in scheduling changes
- Responsible for some back-up coverage of reception area and other related duties as assigned
- Additional responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1 to 2 years of experience
- Demonstrate an ability to build trust and keep confidence in a multi-site environment
- Ability to work independently and wear many hats in a team environment with a professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Successfully operate in a very fast paced, hectic professional services environment and interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Must be focused with meticulous attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and possess a drive for delivering outstanding results
- Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Please send your resume or visit our web site at www.icorps.com