Department: Technology Consulting
Location: Woburn, MA
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services, and Cloud Computing Company, provides strategic leadership, innovative services, and hands-on expertise to mid-to-large businesses. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a superstar go-getter with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge—give us a call!
This position will work closely with senior management and be responsible for assisting in developing and deploying cybersecurity/infosec solutions for our customers. Experience in designing, implementing, and managing information technology solutions to protect confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA Triad) of customer data, including cloud services. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in information security architecture as well as understanding the impact across multiple compliance frameworks.
NOTE: This is a hands-on position
- Develop Technical operational procedures for incident response across multiple platforms including Microsoft, Amazon, and Google.
- Lead engineering response to incidents
- Implement appropriate cloud security controls to protect customer infrastructure based on Microsoft/AWS technologies as well as third party services and applications.
- Implement tools to assist in the detection, prevention, and analysis of security threats such as Microsoft Sentinel, Cloud App Security and other CASB/MDR solutions.
- Ability to execute a vulnerability / penetration scanning process utilizing tools such as Nessus, Qualys, Rapid 7, etc.
- Threat hunting based on Microsoft/AWS/Google platforms
- Provide pre-sales support for security related services.
- Maintain awareness and certification of information security standards, policies, and best practices.
- 5+ years’ experience in data privacy and security governance, risk, and compliance across multiple industries, public and private.
- 5+ years’ experience in developing strategy and roadmaps to prioritize and address data privacy and security audit/assessment findings in support of business/organizational goals
- 5+ years of experience in communicating in non-technical language at the boardroom level.
- Deep knowledge of data privacy, data handling, and data classification
- Some security certifications such as:
- Microsoft Security Architect (M365 and Azure)
- AWS Security Architect or related
- CISSP OR CCSP
- Strong working knowledge of:
- Data privacy and security technologies and techniques
-Identity security technologies and techniques (authentication and authorization)
- Network security technologies and techniques
- Platform security technologies and techniques (server, endpoint, mobile, etc.)
For more information about this outstanding opportunity, please visit our website at www.icorps.com or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
iCorps Technologies is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.