Department: Technology Consulting
Location: New York, NY
At iCorps we are passionate about helping businesses grow. We handle their IT so they can focus on business.
Our Consultants are at the center of our strategy - – you are on the front lines with our clients, you provide them with strategic direction, and you give them the respect they deserve. In return, iCorps gives our employees the respect they deserve – from competitive pay to benefits including Paid Time Off, 401K, your birthday as a holiday, Triple AAA membership and more.
So if you’re looking to join a team that is smart, personable, and motivated to help its clients succeed, then iCorps is the place for you. We work hard…but we have fun too.
This position will work with our talented networking team in providing premier consulting services and solutions to our clients. The position involves traveling to client sites within the New York City area as well as within Metro-New York.
- Provides clients with various technical services pertaining to networks, workstations, remote computing, communications, and Internet solutions
- Proactively provide technology recommendations and solutions to clients
- Properly identifies challenges, recommends and implements solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Certifications preferred: MCSE, CCNA, CISSP, and VCP
- Minimum of 2 plus years experience with the maintaining, troubleshooting and supporting of various technology environments
- Comprehensive understanding of operating platforms, connectivity, security and information storage
- Must be strong in Windows and XP, both server and desktop
- Deep knowledge of Exchange, Active Directory, DNS, Outlook
- Must understand domains, TCP/IP, VPN’s and firewalls
- Experience in troubleshooting and project management skills
- Candidates must have an ability to work in a variety of environments, have excellent follow-up skills, provide detailed documentation, and be able to work effectively and independently
For more information, please visit our website at www.icorps.com or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org