Department: Technology Consulting
Location: Woburn, MA
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services, and Cloud Computing Company, provides strategic leadership, innovative services, and hands-on expertise to mid-to-large businesses. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a superstar go-getter with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge—give us a call!
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Technology and be responsible for assisting in developing and delivering security solutions for our customers. Experience in designing, implementing and managing information technology solutions to protect confidentiality, integrity and availability of customer data, including cloud services and identity management. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in IT governance and controls, as well as a working understanding of regulatory compliance across multiple frameworks. A highly motivated team player with a hands-on work style, willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done, is desired.
- Develop operational procedures for security standardization and response.
- Implement appropriate security controls to protect customer infrastructure based on Azure/AWS technologies as well as third party services.
- Implement tools to assist in the detection, prevention, and analysis of security threats.
- Ability to execute a vulnerability / penetration scanning process.
- Lead incident response and forensic analysis for security breaches at customers.
- Maintain awareness and certification of information security standards, policies, and best practices.
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership on cyber security, information assurance, compliance management, governance, and risk management;
- Serve as trusted security advisor on cyber security, resilience, and data protection;
- Provide strategic and tactical advice to address existing and evolving security threats;
- Review recent security assessments and Current State of remediation efforts against them;
- Review ongoing projects for impact to security and impact from security remediation efforts;
- Define Future State of cyber security and compliance management programs;
- Establish framework for defense in depth, with suitable controls, for the key security functions of the NIST CSF: Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover
- 10+ years’ experience in security governance, risk, and compliance across multiple industries, public and private.
- 10+ years’ experience in developing strategy and roadmaps to prioritize and address security audit/assessment findings in support of business / organizational goals
- 10+ years of experience in communicating in non-technical language at the boardroom level.
- Master’s degree ( or equivalent experience ) in Information Security / Assurance
- Certification ( or equivalent experience ) in:
- ISACA CISM - Certified Information Security Manager
- ISC2 CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Strong working knowledge of:
- Data security technologies and techniques
- Identity security technologies and techniques (authentication and authorization )
- Network security technologies and techniques
- Platform security technologies and techniques ( server, endpoint, mobile, etc. )
- Security/Compliance Governance and Risk Management technologies and techniques
- Standards and Compliance mechanisms:
- ISO 27000 Series: International Organization for Standardization security standard series
- NIST CSF: National Institute of Standards and Technology Cyber Security Framework
For more information about this outstanding opportunity, please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com or visit our web site at www.icorps.com