Department: Network Operations Engineering
Location: Boston, MA
Associate Network Operations Engineer (NOC)
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, providing strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to businesses. iCorps is ranked as one of the largest IT consulting companies in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and consistently make CRN’s national list of top Tech Elite Solution Providers and Managed Services Providers. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a super star go-getter with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge—give us a call!
And because we value the hard work of our employees, iCorps offers competitive pay and benefits including 401K, your birthday as a holiday, Triple AAA membership and more!
iCorps hires only the best and the brightest. If that’s you, then it’s time for you to join our team.
This position will work with our talented team of technology engineers to provide premier IT services to our clients. The position provides remote support to our clients utilizing on-line technologies, monitoring tools and advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Provide seamless support to external clients
- Work with leading edge solutions for email threat protection, endpoint protection, disaster recovery/business continuity and managed security
- Maintain and upgrade network operations, help desk, internal systems and monitoring systems
- Provide clients with various technical services pertaining to networks, workstations, remote computing, communications, and internet solutions
- Properly identify changes, make recommendations and implement technical solutions
- Deploy and support multiple managed services
- Track and manage key iCorps and customer data and issue tracking information
- Daily updating of NOC related database tracking mechanisms
- Additional responsibilities and or projects may be assigned to you from time to time by your Supervisor(s)
- Hours of the position are 8:30am – 5:30pm, with a 1 hour break
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Technical certifications (MCITP, SonicWall, Cisco, etc.) are a strong plus; high commitment level to obtaining certifications in a scheduled timeframe
- Experience with troubleshooting and supporting of various technology environments, over the phone within a helpdesk/NOC environment
- Must have excellent phone etiquette as well as customer service and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive understanding of operating platforms, connectivity, security, email, and information storage
- Must be strong in both Windows server and desktop operating systems
- Knowledge of Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory, DNS, Outlook
- Must understand domains and TCP/IP and working knowledge of SNMP, OSI Model, Syslog is highly preferred
- Experience with network management products (e.g. HPOV, Dell OpenManage, SIM) is a plus
- Working within an environment under SLA-like conditions is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Macintosh IOS, routers and firewalls
- Outstanding communication, project management and organizational skills required with case management/ticketing systems experience
- Candidates must have an ability to work well independently, take ownership of assigned tasks and drive to resolution
For more information, please visit our website at www.icorps.com or send us your resume.