Department: Technology Consulting
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services, and Cloud Computing Company, provides strategic leadership, innovative services, and hands-on expertise to mid-to-large businesses. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a superstar go-getter with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge—give us a call!
Engineers’ responsibilities include: Managing all aspects of our customer’s technologies; Project management: IT assessments, recommendations and proposals; and nurturing customer relationships. Senior’s play a crucial role at iCorps as they serve as the junction point between client service delivery excellence, and the professional development of our consultants.
- Provide clients with technical expertise pertaining to networking, mobility, virtualization, security and cloud-based solutions
- Evaluate, recommend, and execute new technologies and update existing infrastructure to ensure optimal network performance
- Develop IT strategies to ensure the networking, compute and storage infrastructure meets existing and future requirements based on needs and regulations
- Have an understanding of hybrid and cloud architectures and proven best practices that enable high operational resiliency
- Candidate must have the ability to work in a variety of environments, have excellent follow-up skills, provide detailed documentation, and be able to work effectively and independently
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Certifications strongly preferred: Microsoft expert certifications in M365, Azure security, Identity Management, CISSP, CCSP and other related industry certifications.
- 2 to 5 years' experience with the maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting of various technology environments
- Prior consulting experience is highly desirable
- Comprehensive understanding of operating platforms, connectivity, security, and information management
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft 365, EMS, Azure, Active Directory, Teams, Security Administration and DNS
- Systems Center a +
- Strong interpersonal and client management skills a must
- Must be strong in all aspects of Microsoft back office/cloud platforms
- Strong hands-on networking, firewalls, routing and switching experience
- Experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMware, Citrix and Microsoft
- Outstanding and proven communication at all levels within an organization, project management, and organizational skills required
For more information please visit our website at www.icorps.com or send your resume
iCorps Technologies is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.