Location: Boston, MA
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, provides strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to mid-to-large businesses. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a super star go-getter with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge—give us a call!
We are seeking an Executive Assistant who can apply their experience to expand our business through superior initiative, customer service and team building. We are seeking a strong personality with a desire to get things accomplished. This role is largely project based and will report directly to the CEO while interacting with all departments within the organization.
- Provide administrative support including calendar and travel management for the CEO
- Involvement in all aspects of the business and must possess the ability to keep information confidential
- Perform research and prepare documentation for special projects
- Take minutes for meetings and track company initiatives across the organization
- Organize company sponsored events (holiday parties, social events etc.)
- Maintain client database to ensure accuracy of information
- Coordinate and assemble materials for meetings
- Prepare letters and email correspondence
- Negotiate and administer contracts with outside contractors and vendors of equipment and supplies to support all offices
- Enhance office administration, reception and overall office appearance
- Additional responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 to 5 years of experience
- Ability to work independently and wear many hats in a team environment with a professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Successfully operate in a very fast paced, hectic professional services environment and interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Must be focused with meticulous attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and possess a drive for delivering outstanding results
- Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Apply Now button below.