Department: Marketing and Sales
Location: Boston, MA
As a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, iCorps Technologies provides strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to hundreds of businesses in the Northeast. iCorps Technologies is consistently ranked as one of Massachusetts’s largest IT firms, was named Microsoft’s Northeast Partner of the Year in 2016 and placed on CRN’s Tech Elite 250 list.
Are you an aspiring video producer with a marketing eye? iCorps is seeking a motivated part-time (up to 24 hours) Video Production Intern to work in a creative environment with an inspired and talented team. The PT Video Production Intern is responsible for coordinating with the Director of Marketing and Marketing Specialist to produce and edit video content that will be used in the company’s digital marketing efforts and internal communications.
- Produces and edits video blogs of key members of the organization speaking on technology trends and industry best practices
- Writes scripts and coordinates with Marketing team and other internal departments on tone and messaging of videos
- Gives insight and suggestions for video content and production value
- Provides direction on studio set up, lighting
- Storyboards and edits slideshow type videos for social media
- Collaborates with Marketing Specialist on graphics presentation and outcome
- Works with marketing department to ensure timely and accurate delivery of materials
- Adheres to marketing department procedures and company branding
- Current enrollment in an accredited 4-year institution with a major Film, Marketing, Communications or related degree
- 6+ months of experience in video production
- Experience with video editing software
- Familiarity with video platforms (i.e. Wistia, YouTube)
- Great writing skills
- Entry-level graphic design skills and creative eye
- Expert in social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Microsoft Office, Excel experience a plus
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Self-starter with a positive attitude; committed to teamwork.
- Must be a good communicator with advanced written and verbal skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are necessary
For more information please visit our website at www.icorps.com or send your resume, writing sample and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Writing sample should be in the form of a published blog, published article or other professional writing piece.