Are you ready for a life changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn more in 18 months than your peers will learn in five years? Are you ready to take a giant leap into the lucrative and rewarding world of information technology? Let’s talk! You may soon be working side-by-side with the best and brightest IT consultants in the industry, providing innovative consulting services to dynamic, cutting edge businesses throughout the Northeastern US.
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, provides strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to small and mid-size businesses. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a super star go-getter with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge—give us a call!
This position will work with our talented networking team in providing premier consulting services and solutions to our external clients and internal customers.
- Provide seamless support to external clients
- Maintain and upgrade network operations, help desk and monitoring systems
- Provide clients with various technical services pertaining to networks, workstations, remote computing, communications, and internet solutions
- Properly identify changes, make recommendations and implement technical solutions
- Diligent help network operations, desk application maintenance, and administration
- Tracking and managing key iCorps and customer data, and issue tracking information
- Working towards a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have excellent phone etiquette as well as customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as take ownership of assigned tasks to completion
Co-op Cycle: July to December 2017
For more information, visit our website at www.icorps.com or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org