Department: Network Operations Center
Location: Boston, MA
Since 1994, iCorps Technologies has provided superior IT services to our growing roster of happy customers. Our clients are small, medium and large companies in diverse industries such as biotechnology, advertising, venture capital, and architecture. This unique opportunity taps into, and strengthens, your technical aptitude, customer service and communication skills, and your ability to solve challenging problems in a collaborative high-energy environment.
This position will work with our talented networking team in providing premier consulting services and solutions to our external clients and internal customers.
- Provide seamless support to external clients
- Maintain and upgrade network operations, help desk and monitoring systems
- Provide clients with various technical services pertaining to networks, workstations, remote computing, communications and internet solutions
- Properly identify changes, make recommendations and implement technical solutions
- Diligently help network operations, desk application maintenance and administration
- Tracking and managing key iCorps customer data and issue tracking information
- Working towards a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have excellent phone etiquette as well as customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as take ownership of assigned tasks to completion
- January 5, 2015 - June 30, 2015