Department: Marketing and Sales
As a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, iCorps Technologies provides strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to hundreds of businesses in the Northeast. iCorps Technologies was recently ranked as one of Massachusetts’s largest IT firms, was named Microsoft’s Cloud Partner of the Year and SMB Influencer of the Year, and placed on CRN’s Elite 150 Managed Services Provider list.
iCorps is seeking a full-time Marketing Operations Coordinator to work in a fast-paced environment with an inspired and talented team. The Marketing Operations Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining iCorps lead database, coordinating and executing data-driven initiatives to maximize the efficiency of marketing campaigns promoting our technology consulting services. The Marketing Operations Coordinator will also be involved with supporting all aspects of email marketing campaigns and improving lead generation processes through our automated marketing/CRM tool, HubSpot and other databases.
- Transfer incoming leads between marketing and sales and maintain lead database
- Manage and provide insights into database optimization, including data acquisition, segmentation, cleanliness and integrity within CRM and Marketing Automation databases
- Work closely with Marketing Director to enhance and optimize the lead management process and automation, ensuring timely distribution of leads to sales team
- Leverage Google Analytics & HubSpot to provide ongoing metrics in support of marketing campaign effectiveness, SEO efforts and ROI
- Develop and support email nurture programs, including list segmentation and data integrity
- Assist in the planning and execution of end-to-end campaigns; develop cohesive automated workflows and pulling targeted lists
- Handle requests for special reports, data, and sales tracking information
- Assist management with special projects on an as-needed basis
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related degree
- Experience with Web-based CMS/marketing tools (Hubspot & ZoomInfo experience are a plus);
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with CRM administration (i.e. Hubspot CRM, Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.) preferred
- Must possess 1-2 years of marketing experience (internship experience will be considered)
- Data-driven marketer; highly analytical, organized and detail oriented
- The candidate must possess excellent communication and organizational skills, be an innovative thinker, creative problem solver and effectively manage multiple on-going assignments in a fast paced, fluid environment
- The candidate should have a hands on work style, be a team player and always willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude
For more information, please visit our website at www.icorps.com or send your resume and salary requirements.