Department: Technology Consulting
Location: Boston, MA
At iCorps we are passionate about helping businesses grow. We handle their IT so they can focus on business.
And because we value the hard work of our employees, iCorps offers its consultants competitive pay and benefits including 15 days of PTO, 5 sick days, a quarterly Bonus program of up to a maximum of $6,000, and 401K, your birthday as a holiday, Triple AAA membership and more!
iCorps hires only the best and the brightest. If that’s you, then it’s time for you to join our team.
This position will work with our talented networking team in providing premier consulting services and solutions to our clients. The position involves traveling to client sites within Metro-Boston area as well as within the Greater Boston region.
- Provides clients with various technical services pertaining to networks, workstations, remote computing, communications, and Internet solutions
- Proactively provide technology recommendations and solutions to clients
- Properly identifies challenges, recommends and implements solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Certifications preferred: MCSE, CCNA, CISSP, and VCP
- Minimum of 2 plus years experience with the maintaining, troubleshooting and supporting of various technology environments
- Comprehensive understanding of operating platforms, connectivity, security and information storage
- Must be strong in Windows, both server and desktop
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, DNS, Outlook (o365, EMS and Azure a plus)
- Must understand domains, TCP/IP, VPN’s and firewalls
- Experience in troubleshooting and project management skills
- Candidates must have an ability to work in a variety of environments, have excellent follow-up skills, provide detailed documentation, and be able to work effectively and independently