Location: Boston, MA
This is a fantastic opportunity for a visionary Senior Developer who has the entrepreneurial spirit to help us build and grow our SharePoint practice! We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a super star go-getter with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge - give us a call!
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, provides strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to mid-to-large businesses. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses - while delivering exceptional results.
This position will work closely with our Development Team in providing premier consulting services and solutions to our clients. The position involves both in-house and client-site consulting within the Boston area. In this role you will design, develop and maintain key components of client SharePoint sites using MS .Net and SharePoint Designer; participate in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of the application: user interface, business logic, database, and reporting and be a key contributor to innovation and build proof of concept examples that can be leveraged across current and future solutions.
- Provide clients with technical expertise pertaining to networking, mobility, virtualization and cloud-based solutions
- Evaluate, recommend, and execute new technologies and update existing infrastructure to ensure optimal network performance
- Develop IT strategies to ensure the networking infrastructure meets existing and future requirements based on needs and regulations
- Candidate must have the ability to work in a variety of environments, have excellence follow-up skills, provide detailed documentation, and be able to work effectively and independently
- Participation in proposal content, product research and sales meetings with prospective clients may be required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8 plus years' experience with the maintaining, troubleshooting and supporting of various technology environments
- Prior consulting experience is highly desirable
- Comprehensive understanding of operating platforms, connectivity, security and information management
- Must be strong in all aspects of Microsoft back office platforms
- Strong SharePoint 2013 and o365 experience
- Must understand networking, firewalls, routing and switching
- Experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMware, Citrix and Microsoft
- Outstanding and prove communication at all levels within an organization, project management and organizational skills required